COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AND UPDATES
To all of our Body Calm clients: Thank You!
Thank you for your continuing support, thank you for staying safe, thank you for your patience. And thank you in advance for following the guidelines that we have in place to ensure your safety and wellbeing along with that of our staff.
With so much information available it can be confusing and at times overwhelming and so we have decided to follow the guidelines as currently issued by Central District Health.
We are so happy to welcome you back to Body Calm, and even though the circumstances and protocols may be different, rest assured that we will continue to treat you with the care and respect to which you have become accustomed.
You and Your Appointment
- Please text or call us at 208 914 0910 on your arrival and wait in your car for your appointment. Your therapist or receptionist will let you know when it is time to come in
- Please be patient. Your therapist is making sure the room and work area is sufficiently clean and sanitized before welcoming you in for your appointment
- Please leave all non-essential items in your car
- Please wear a mask – the CDC recommends that everyone 2 years and older should wear a cloth face covering over their nose and mouth when in a community setting to prevent the wearer from spreading the virus to others.
- On entering the building, we will check your temperature and ask a series of health-related questions which may result in our rescheduling your appointment
- Please make sure you wash or sanitize your hands before the appointment
- We would like to process all payment transactions without contact and as such request if at all possible that you pre-pay for your appointment either by calling us at 208 914 0910, by going to our online store at bodycalmstudio.com or by storing your credit card details in your Mindbody profile. If you are not comfortable with this process, we can accept a credit card at the time of your appointment. We prefer not to handle cash at this time
- If you would like to reschedule after completing your appointment, please request an appointment online or call or text us at 208 914 0910 in order to minimize the amount of time you need to spend at the front desk
Our Spa Protocol
We will continue to maintain our high standards of cleanliness and safety
- We will maintain social distancing wherever possible
- Our lobby area will be closed for waiting
- Clients will be seen on an appointment only basis – we will not be able to accommodate walk-ins for services or studio tours
- Our common areas will be Mask-On zones
- We will constantly clean and sanitize frequently touched areas of the Spa throughout the day
- Our therapists will stay home if experiencing any symptoms of illness and the appointment will be rescheduled
- Our therapists will be temperature-checked on arrival at the Spa
- Our therapists will wear a face mask/covering
- Our therapists will ensure that enough time is taken in between appointments to thoroughly clean and sanitize work areas
Our Yoga Studio Protocol
- Please wear a mask on entering the building
- You will be asked a number of health-related questions and your temperature will be checked
- Please make your way to the yoga studio as swiftly as possible while aiming to maintain adequate social distancing (we realize this may be a challenge)
- The iPad will not be available for check-in as we require our students to sign up in advance for class, and we are limiting class size to 8 people
- The changing area cubbies will be unavailable at this time – there are 8 available cubbies in the yoga studio for you to place your essential items.
- There are 8 taped lines marking the front edge of your mat ensuring 6 feet of distance between mats. Please find one and set your mat down.
- Once you are on your mat you may remove your mask and socialize from a distance – it’s been so long!
- Please wear your mask in any of the common areas
- Classes will be filmed and livestreamed on Mindbody for those who are unable to attend in person and there will be time before and after the class to interact with your fellow students online. The focus of the filming will be the teacher but there may be times when a student is filmed in the periphery of the shot. By attending class in person each student is giving consent to be part of the filming session
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before the start of class so as to minimize contact with the previous class and to allow sufficient time for the teachers to clean in between classes. Often-touched areas such as light switches and door handles will be sanitized between classes.
- Please do not use the water dispenser to fill your water bottles in order to avoid contamination. Please use the paper cups supplied
- The prop closet will be closed for the foreseeable future. If you feel you need props please bring a minimal amount of your own, personal props
We truly appreciate your patience and co-operation in helping us to re-open the studio and spa. We literally could not do it without you!